Devo Plus’ launch was held at the Point Hotel, Edinburgh, on Tuesday 28th February 2012.
The following is a list of events at which Devo Plus is represented:
- Friday 2 March Ben Thomson involved in Law Society Panel Debate at Scottish Labour Conference
- Saturday 3 March Ben Thomson involved in Law Society Panel Debate at Scottish Lib Dem Conference
- Friday 9 March The UK Government's consultation on the independence referendum closes
- Monday 12 March Ben Thomson to give keynote speech at Scotland Committee of the German British Chamber of Commerce and Industries Spring Reception at the EICC.
- Weds 14 March Jeremy Purvis speaking to Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce Council members
- Thursday 15 March Jeremy Purvis speaking at CIPFA Conference, Dundee
- Saturday 24 March Alex Fergusson MSP involved in Law Society Panel Debate at Scottish Conservative Conference
- Thursday 5 April Ben Thomson to give keynote speech at Dundee & Angus Chamber of Commerce Tartan Day Business Breakfast at Carnoustie Golf Hotel.
- Tuesday 17 April Jeremy Purvis speaking at Aberdeen Chamber of Commerce Business Week
- Wednesday 13 June Jeremy Purvis addressing Fife Chamber of Commerce
- Tuesday 3 July Jeremy Purvis speaks at the Holyrood conference in London
- 13 August Jeremy Purvis took part in NUS Conference, Edinburgh
- 27 August Jeremy Purvis attended SPIF seminar on devolution of property taxation
- 1 September took part in STUC event on further devolution, Glasgow
- 14 September Ben Thomson delivered lecture at English Speaking Union
- 21-22 September invited to participate in constitutional conference, Cardiff
- 24 September invited to participate in constitutional seminar
LondonCheck back on this page for future events as they are confirmed.